Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today has been a success...

... I applied for one of my 'fun' jobs. Cross your fingers. It's investigative work. I cannot help it, I'm nosy by nature and I think that's a true plus!

I also did some exercise last night. It wasn't my first choice but it worked. After dinner Brian and I along with dOg walked the block. It was a half mile that's all dOg and Brian could handle. dOg due to his hips and Bri due to the cold. If I am going to walk the block I need to go 2 rounds for the mile. 1/2 mile is better than no mile at all. I also got some walking in at work with Charlotte. So did about 25 mins in total. Again, was wanting more but it's better than none.

Brian starts another class tonight. I think I'm going to kick Ty off the video games so that I can do a work-out video. Or maybe we can do a whole night of Wii Sports!

Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!! I wish I could walk/exercise with you. I'll have to share my dvd's with you!!

Good luck sweetie with your "fun" job - I hope you get it!!!

ILY

Stacey said...

Good for you!

Crossing my fingers for the new job. That sounds like fun!!! Would you still be on campus?