... I've only been enjoying Spring Break. Tyler and I have been sticking close to home. While he's been out exploring the neighborhood sewer system armed with his pocket knife and flashlight (we did it too growing up) with the boys I've been watching some movies I my list. Such as Role Models - not a kids movie but funny in a very raunchy way, Fireproof - I found the acting to be terrible but a good story line, The Secret Life of Bees - cute, and The Express - about the first black man to win the Heisman Trophy (if that doesn't ring a bell to you its about football.)
I have also been suffering with my sinus and allergy headaches with the weather changing therefore I have been sleeping in late (9:30a) and taking naps. While its much needed it makes me feel so L A Z Y.
Saw Gpa Wayne and spent time with him and Uncle Gary. Good time spent although Tyler gets bored easily. I still make him suffer. :) He'll appreciate it all in time.
I was HIGHLY honored last night. Grant passed up Chipotle for my Mexican Chicken!!! I'm not sure I'd pass up Chipotle for my cooking. Grant's dad cannot believe I cook during the week as his wife does not.
I have a new niece, Evelynn Lenann Ariana Snyder. But you can call her Evie. This is Brian's brother's, Darren, baby. She was full term weighing 4lbs 8oz and 18" long.
Brian had a successful fishing trip. He caught the most fish and feed his friends on what he caught.
I'm going to get back to my book, Front of the Class, I'll see you on the flip side.
Peace
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having fun this week! I wish I had the whole week off too. I decided next year I am going to take the whole week off. Looking forward in seeing you on Sunday! And I would pass up Chipolte anyday for your cooking! (I don't like Chipolte and I KNOW you cook good!)
Post a Comment