Monday, February 23, 2009
Two For One Day...
Or rather an afterthought. Yesterday between camping and ball practice I kept Ty down so that he could get a little rest and ordered up a movie on On Demand: Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo. I told Ty that this was a popular way of dancing when I was his age. A little while into the movie he mention that back then they really liked color. All the colors were bright and had all the neons. Then he ask me,"Are all those people still alive?" (Blank stare) I let it roll by with a simple response of, "Oh yea, they're still around." Sorry to my parents who are still young! Now I know how you felt when I was that age asking those ridiculous questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am cracking up!!! Too funny! Now we are the ones from "back in the olden days".
Post a Comment